Saturday, April 19, 2008

Blog Revival

Give it a Ear. A bit too soft. A bit of touch to the volume knob , would do.



You see, It's the closest we came into sounding Beatlesesque.



Don't pay too much attention on the lyrics. First draft. Written in a minute. Even the song's done in a minute plus. The lousy vocals couldn't last past that.


The melody's nice though. Love It. Very Old.


Starts with a D major. Then drops a minor. And then back to D but in a different progression.

Tried to reincarnate earrly folkish beatles music. Would have sounded better if I had played the harmonica. Had strong influences from songs like 'Please please me' , 'This boy ' and ' you've got to hide your love away '. A fusion between their 1st and 4th album, I guess.

But much too my liking, It has almost symmetrical resemblance to another beatle track. 'Yes It Is '.



Could do better If I had vocals, bass, drums and all that; Le Vasiz, to cut things short.

No comments: